CAPRI is excited to continue offering a telephonic nurse triage service, which will now be known as Clinical Consultation!
TO REPORT A CLAIM AND ACCESS THE SEDGWICK NURSE FOR CARE DIRECTION, PLEASE CALL:
Available 24 hours per day
* For serious medical emergency, do not wait to talk with a nurse - go to the nearest emergency room or call 911
If you have questions with regards to the process, please see the below Claims Management flowchart:WC Claims Management Flowchart_Oct2021.pdf
District's staff receives immediate access to Registered Nurses that specialize in workplace injuries.
Clinical Consultation will assist by:
- Evaluating the Urgency of Situation
- Coordinating Medical Care for the employee
- Generating initial Report of Injury
- Distributing Reports both to and from the Provider
When an injury occurs, employees report the incident to their shift supervisor, who can access the clinical nurse line, when necessary, to connect the injured employee with a registered nurse. The nurse will provide an immediate confidential assessment.
If you have any questions about this or anything related to CAPRI, please contact Matthew Duarte at firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-722-5550.