Care and safety is our top priority, CAPRI provides a wide variety of services customized for Recreation and Park Districts so that they may meet the needs of their communities.
- History – With twenty plus years of experience we are able to provide a stable and equitable combination of self-insurance, excess insurance and reinsurance.
- Accountability – Providing fiscally sound programs is the backbone of CAPRI.
- We have returned over $20 million in dividends and discounts to our members since CAPRI was created in 1986.
- Specialization – Our experienced staff will find a program focused specifically on your needs and goals with CAPRI.
- Partnership – Our Member Districts are strategic partners in our operations, key to our growth and development.
- Communication – We take pride in keeping our Members updated with comprehensive communication from CAPRI. Numerous workshops and training sessions are held frequently to keep Members current and up-to-date on specialized topics. In addition, a newsletter, safety materials, and a video library are all available to keep CAPRI members informed.
Advantages of Partnering with CAPRI:
- Overcoming Obstacles – CAPRI provides coverage to districts that have been difficult or impossible to insure in the commercial marketplace.
- Affordable Services – Coverage is provided at a reasonable member contribution, which directly reflects the administrative and claims expenses of the program.
- Experienced Management – The CAPRI Board of Directors has supervision and control over the Joint Powers Agency and the services being received by Member Districts.
- Reducing Accidents – Established loss control, loss prevention, risk transfer, and safety programs are offered by CAPRI in an effort to reduce the number and cost of accidents.
- Risk Financing Solutions – Policies of excess insurance have been purchased reducing the exposure of CAPRI to large losses.
- Governance – The Board of Directors that govern CAPRI are a seven member group
- made up of elected and appointed representatives from the Member Districts as well as CARPD.
If you are a member of the California Association of Recreation and Park Districts (CARPD) or are interested in using CAPRI’s services and would like more information please contact us at:
1075 Creekside Ridge Drive, Suite 240
Roseville, CA 95678
Phone (916) 722-5550
Toll Free (866) 722-5550
Fax (916) 722-5715