Skip to main content

Certificate of Insurance and Special Event Coverage

How do I request a Certificate of Coverage and/or an Attachment to Coverage?

Log into the CAPRI Member Portal @, or click the Portal link on the right, to download the Form to request a Certificate of Coverage or an Attachment to Coverage.


I have a facility renter who cannot provide the district with the appropriate insurance limits. How can they obtain the coverage?

CAPRI’s broker, Alliant Insurance Services, has made special event coverage available to individuals or businesses renting districts facilities.

Suzette Santos
Account Manager